Welcome to the Alone in the Dark wiki
An Alone in the Dark
wiki with 912
We are creating the ultimate guide to the Alone in the Dark series- known as the "father of survival Horror", and you can help
- ... that Ezekiel Pregzt, the antagonist that featured in the first game, was mentioned several times in Alone in the Dark 2, 3 and Illumination?
- ... that Derceto was another name for the goddess Astarte?
- ... that both the Cthonian, Nightgaunts and Deep Ones were HP Lovecraft monsters?
- ... that Jed Stone was rumored to have been the offspring of Ezechiel Pregzt and Elizabeth Jarret each of whom was an antagonist in either the first and second games.
- ... that Frederick Raynal created Emily Hartwood with the objective of reaching the female public?
- ... that there are actually two different depictions of Edward Carnby in the films, even though the second film is titled Alone in the Dark 2?
- ... that there were plans for a remake of the first Alone in the Dark?
- ... that Alone in the Dark 2 won a prize for having "the hardest and most frustrating anti-piracy technique ever"?
- ... that The Hunter in Illumination was the grandson of Edward Carnby, the first and original protagonist?
- ... that the Jack in the Dark was the only game that did not feature Edward Carnby or some counterpart and featured Grace Saunders
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.